Duck Plushie Pillow
£ 13 – £ 19
🇬🇧 FREE UK Tracked Delivery!
🇬🇧 We only offer FREE delivery in the United Kingdom.
Our specialization lies in shipping exclusively to the UK, providing both FREE and Express Delivery options within the United Kingdom. Plushie Shop is now proud to also provide international tracked shipping to the following countries:United States, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Delivery TimesGenerally, your parcel is expected to reach you within the delivery timeframes indicated below although the majority of our customers receive their deliveries ahead of this timeframe. We also offer express shipping options in the UK if you need your order quicker.
|Shipping Location||Estimated Shipping Times|
|United Kingdom||5-14 Business days|
|United States & Europe||5-14 Business days|
|Australia, Canada & New Zealand||10-20 Business days|
|Central & South America||10-25 Business days|
|Asia||10-20 Business days|
The estimated delivery times provided above do not account for an extra processing time of 1 to 5 days required to prepare your order for shipment and provide quality checks.
After your package is transferred to our logistics team, you will receive a shipping confirmation email. For orders containing multiple items, it's possible to receive your items in separate parcels.
Returns & Refunds
Here at Plushie Shop your satisfaction is our top priority. We are committed to delivering the highest quality products, and if, for any reason, you are not fully content with your purchase, we’re here to help! For more information view our Returns & Refunds policy.
Money Back Guarantee
Please see our returns policy for more information.
Washing Your PlushieAll our plushies are washing machine friendly and easy to take care of. Here is our handy guide on how to wash your plushie.
- Use the most gentle cycle available on your washing machine
- Wash your plushie in cold water using a very mild detergent
- If you wish to disinfect your plushie use warm water or look at a laundry sanitizer which is safe on both whites and colours, unlike chlorine bleach.
- If your plushie is small enough to fit in a duvet cover or laundry mesh bag this will also work great.We also recommend padding the drum of your washing machine with towels to add another layer of protection.
- The most effective way to dry your plushie will be air-drying. To help fluff up the fur once the plushie as reached the just-damp stage try using a hairdryer tuned on low heat.
Removing wrinkles/lumps on your PlushieWe stock all shapes and sizes of plushies and some are very large. To allow us to ship our products a low price to the UK we sometimes vacuum pack them. Therefore, they may have lumps and wrinkles when you first take them out of their packaging. But don’t worry – naturally these wrinkles will ease out the longer your plushie is out of the bag. On average they return to normal within 2-3 days. You can always give it a good shake and pat down to let the lumps ease out too.
For more information check out our Plushie Care article.